Fiddle Tunes for Any Combination!
Sometimes, you never know who will sign up for orchestra or string class.
- If you have students at different levels or playing different instruments, these books can help!
- The exercises and tunes in these books can be played as duets, trios, or in a string ensemble.
- The violin, viola, cello, and string bass books can be played together.
- Each exercise has a regular part and a basic part (for less-advanced students) that can be played together.
- Each tune has an Advanced Version, a Stress-Free Version, a Basic Harmony, and a Teacher Harmony, that can all be played together.
Here's How the Books Work
- Have your more advanced students play the "Advanced Melody", the intermediate students play the "Stress-Free Melody" and the beginning students play the "Basic Harmony".
- You can play the piano part with them or play the "Teacher Harmony."
- Each fiddle tune first has exercises that teach the skills in the tune and then the tune (shown below.)
- Violin, viola, cello, and bass parts are all interchangeable and can be played together at the same time in a heterogeneous string class.